The dog is known as does the man's best friend ?. This definition has been given a random or superficial, since it has been with us since the beginning of time and has evolved as the environment, as well as humans. Loyal and affectionate with his master, became part of our lives because they had a morphology exist in man , as the acuteness of smell, hearing, agility, etc..
The expertise developed to the extent certain qualities of different races. The secret of artificial selection lies in human intervention during the process, relying on the thousands of years of living with the species. The man has taken advantage of the attributes of some races for their own benefit, but also the Canis familiaris has benefited from this relationship, ensuring the survival as a species .
In selecting the most useful features , the races have evolved gradually specifying in tasks such as showing, hunting, collecting, trail, custody, fighting, defending the company, and so on. Nowadays, dogs continue to be used practically for the same purposes as before, and even in a scientific manner by applying the same assisted therapy for elderly, children, etc..
Behavior ChangeThe dogs are part of our lives more and more. There are a greater number of people who have or have had a dog at home but can influence the character of our dog changing behavioral patterns if it has been prepared to an end?, for example, can a dog be trained to hunting and at the same time, living as a companion dog? In this regard, a copy of the game, can you submit if you have abnormal behaviors at home, sleeping in our bed and sharing space with us?, Could you get angry and attack at any given time? The appearance of aggressiveness may be due to several factors , the most common would be the authority not from the owners and poor ranking in the home.
When choosing a dog for coexistence is important not to humanize it and think that is our child, because you never will think it is. Our pet will think at first that the Super Alpha of the pack is it. If not clear from the beginning we surely come a day when we tell you to do something and if at that time, the dog is not good, we will have a high probability that we growl or even bite us.
Types of aggressionThe canine aggression can occur for various reasons or factors. We collect here the various types among canids: * Aggressive or competitive dominance : occurs when two or more dogs trying to access the same resource at a time. Also to impose the hierarchy within a group. Likewise, humans can manifest as to live with us in their mindset, we are a herd. Attempt to access the best position, ie want to be the leader or the Super Alpha. There are genetic problems, like the syndrome of anger, an exaggerated way that appears dominance aggression in some breeds, for example, the English Cocker Spaniel .
* Maternal Aggression : the females manifest when they believe their babies are at some risk. In general, if a bitch is disturbed by strangers in the farrowing house, the cast if they persist in staying. If that approach or pet a puppy removed, will launch the attack.
* Aggressiveness by pain : in response to the application of painful stimuli.
* intersexual aggressiveness : it originates with the presence or cohabitation with dogs of different sex (male-female).
* territorial aggressiveness , manifested by the appearance of an intruder in their territory, whether person or animal.
* Redirected Aggression : This stimulus triggers for dog aggression, but this does not have access to the stimulus trigger it, redirecting it to other stimuli present.
* Aggressive secondary to endocrine and central nervous system diseases.
* Aggressiveness learned : through training.
* Aggressive predatory : prey drive.
* Aggressiveness of fear , common in dogs fearful and without hardening face a new or strange situation in which it feels threatened.